lördag 20 mars 2010

I lost the heart I gave away

Along the big city walls I walked for a while
looking for that face I always recognise
hello hello, it’s been a while, ages ago
but your voice still feels..

this it what they call big city love
just play it by heart ‘cause I believe in true love
this is what they call big city love play it by heart though
it’s a sad sad call this it what they call big city love ‘cause
I believe in true love there’s no where to fall along the city walls..

And all the letters that you wrote I want them all gone
I send them back to you with a red heart on them
and in my memories I’ll try erasing you for good
and all the hopes I had projected on you was looking for a place to hide away
instead I lost, the heart I gave away.

oh we sang those songs, you comfort me, you comfort me
and now let’s call it destiny.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar